WABCO Technical Services is a division of the company formed to provide a professional airbrake support service to the industry. WABCO Technical Services has trained brake engineers and technicians available to support the customer with advanced workshop and field support.
In addition WABCO Technical Services has a fully accredited SANS 10253 airbrake workshop at its disposal to perform more advanced functions in vehicle brake design for homologation, brake testing and vehicle investigation.
The workshop is fully equipped to provide the following services:
- Brake performance investigations (including Rolling Road Brake Efficiency Tests, Time Response Tests)
- Prototype Brake system design and installations (including ABS retrofits and tag axle design and fitment)
- Trouble shooting and fault finding including diagnostic testing
- Brake Calculations for new systems and prototype vehicles
- Static SABS testing for Homologation purposes
- System functional training
- Calibration of test equipment
- Warranty component testing