WABCO Automotive South Africa specialises in the supply, distribution and support services of the following components and products in the Sub Saharan African region:
The full range of WABCO airbrake parts and vehicle control system components are available for all makes and models of trucks and trailers.
|DOWNLOAD PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
Advanced Commercial Vehicle Control Systems
WABCO has been developing and producing mechatronic and electronic vehicle control systems for the OEM truck and trailer market for over 100 years. Some of the advanced systems that we design and develop to customer specific requirements are:
- ABS (Antilock Brake Systems), EBS (Electronic Brake Systems for Trailer) incorporating ECAS (Electronic Controlled Air Suspension) and RSS (Roll Stability Support) to name a few.
Recent additions to the host of systems available from WABCO are Optiflow (Aerodynamic panel systems for Trailers assisting with saving fuel), Optiturn (Trailer turning assist systems) and TailGUARD or park distance control to prevent rear vehicle accidents during reversing.
All electronic vehicle control system designed by WABCO are fully supported by diagnostic equipment for each system. The full range of WABCO Diagnostic equipment is available to the market: Hand held testers, diagnostic software, cables and interfaces. In addition WABCO Wurth diagnostic equipment is available for more advance truck and trailer system diagnostics.
Passenger Vehicle Compressors
Available for the aftermarket passenger vehicles is range of suspension compressors supplied by WABCO as original equipment to the manufacturers of luxury passenger vehicles eg. Audi, Mercedes, Land Rover.
In addition we provide the following product support services:
- Specialised Training - Hands on training at the fleet's depot, various air brake courses and advanced EBS & ABS diagnostic courses at WABCO centres nationwide.
- Technical Information - New product/technology information, customised maintenance manuals and a quick reference CD.
- System Brake Specification - Advice with compiling a fleet trailer brake specification as per the fleet's application.
- System Design - Brake and complementary control system design at the trailer builder.
- Telephonic / Field Support - Technical advice and field support from WABCO Technical Services.
- Advanced Support - Vehicle testing and assessments, rolling road testing and vehicle harmonization and performance verification.
- Fleet Surveys - Random vehicle inspections of brake systems and a full report back.
- Extensive Support Network – Customers have access to an extensive nationwide network of accredited Service Partners and Approved Distributor