As from August 2013, WABCO offers the full range of New Line ABC™ Push-In fittings, to provide the recent fitting technology. Twenty seven tube-thread-combinations will be available in total.
The New Line ABC™ product range provides several benefits compared to the existing range, such as:
* Grip then Seal: When connection sealed, no slip out is possible
* Check Valve: Integrated security check for correct tube assembly
* Feedback Signal: Clicking sound on correct tube assembly
* Release Tool: Tube can be released by tool, making the fittings re-usable
The existing brass fittings (BRK) will be replaced by the New Line ABC™ Push-In fittings.
* New products are available up from week 36
* New product numbers are available as 1:1 substitute
* Existing brass fittings (BRK) will be available until end September 2013. Last time buys need to be ordered before
* There is no change in performance. Minor changes of dimensions and weight are possible
* Fitting sizes not covered by the New Line ABC™ product range will stay available as brass range
* The fitting case 893 000 200 0 will be updated
Please contact your WABCO Partner for further information and questions
Please CLICK HERE for Printer Friendly PDF Version.